Please download the applicable forms, fill them out, and save the PDF. After saving, you can either print out the forms to bring to the consultation or you can email us the saved PDF. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult forms are for 18+. Parents must complete pediatric (under 18) forms below.
If you are already an established patient, please only fill out the updated paperwork. Please make sure the forms are filled out entirety and all forms must be signed and dated or they will be invalid. All paperwork must be filled out prior to the appointment or we will be forced to reschedule. Please also include in the email a copy of your drives license and insurance card (front and back). Any other medical records can also be emailed to the mentioned email address.
To view the forms listed below, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Download Office Policies
Where are you located?
Our practice has two locations for your convenience. See our locations here.
What type of payment do you accept?
NRS LifeSpan accepts insurance, cash, check and credit cards. Payment is expected at the time of service.
How quickly can I be seen for my initial appointment?
Many of our clinicians have appointments available shortly after initial contact. We make every effort to schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
Can I schedule my examination for the same day as my initial appointment?
Generally, examinations are not able to be administered at the initial visit due to time constraints and/or insurance issues.
How long are examinations?
The examinations performed by our clinicians vary in time based on the specific examination to be performed. Please be assured that your doctor will discuss all of this with you prior to scheduling the examination.
How can I prepare myself or my child for a Neuropsychological Examination?
A neuropsychological examination (NPE) is a series of tests designed to objectively assess cognitive abilities, such as memory, attention/concentration, language, visual spatial, reasoning, etc.Testing involves paper and pencil and hands-on activities, answering questions, and sometimes using a computer. Your clinician will discuss the examination with you prior to your visit, however, listed below are some general guidelines:
- All testing appointments begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. and should be completed between 1-2pm, much like a school day. Please plan to arrive at our office by 8:45 a.m.
- Get plenty of rest the night before.
- Bring a snack, lunch and drinks.
- If you wear glasses or hearing aids, please bring them to your appointment.
- If you or your child takes regular medications, discuss this with your neuropsychologist prior to your examination appointment.
- If your child is 8 or younger, an adult must remain at the office for the full-day. If your child is 9 or older, it is preferred that you stay.
- For additional information and to schedule an appointment please call our Neptune office at 732-988-3441.