Please fill out all applicable forms in their entirety. All paperwork, as well as your photo ID and insurance cards must be uploaded into our system at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If not received we reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Adult forms are for 18 years and older. Parents must complete pediatric (under 18) forms below. If you are already an established patient with this practice please fill out only the “Updated Paperwork.”
All forms must be signed and dated or they will be considered “Invalid.”
Download Office Policies
Our practice has one location for your convenience. We are located at Hovchild Plaza 4000 Route 66, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753.
Many of our clinicians have appointments available shortly after initial contact. We make every effort to schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
NRS LifeSpan accepts insurance, cash, check and credit cards. Payment is expected at the time of service.
Generally, examinations are not able to be administered at the initial visit due to time constraints and/or insurance issues.
The examinations performed by our clinicians vary in time based on the specific examination to be performed. Please be assured that your doctor will discuss all of this with you prior to scheduling the examination.
A neuropsychological examination (NPE) is a series of tests designed to objectively assess cognitive abilities, such as memory, attention/concentration, language, visual spatial, reasoning, etc. Testing involves paper and pencil and hands-on activities, answering questions, and sometimes using a computer. Your clinician will discuss the examination with you prior to your visit, however, listed below are some general guidelines:
- All testing appointments begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. and should be completed between 1-2pm, much like a school day. Please plan to arrive at our office by 8:45 a.m.
- Get plenty of rest the night before.
- Bring a snack, lunch and drinks.
- If you wear glasses or hearing aids, please bring them to your appointment.
- If you or your child takes regular medications, discuss this with your neuropsychologist prior to your examination appointment.
- If your child is 8 or younger, an adult must remain at the office for the full-day. If your child is 9 or older, it is preferred that you stay.
- For additional information and to schedule an appointment please call our Tinton Falls office at 732-988-3441.